Re-Opening May 4th Update:
As a valued member of the Northside Plastic Surgery family, I want to personally update you on steps our practice has taken to protect you and your health in light of the COVID-19 situation.
As it has always been, the safety and health of our patients and team members remains our highest priority. As your physician, I want to thank you for your support and the confidence you have in our practice. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken the basic CDC recommendations and have added the following extra measures to protect our patients:
- We are waiving our $150 fee for Virtual Consultations for new and established patients.
- We ask all patients to stay in their car and call us upon arrival. Once on-site, your temperature will be taken along with a screening questionnaire, you will be provided hand sanitizer, and then escorted directly to an exam room or empty reception area. We ask all patients to wear a surgical mask or face covering to their appointment. As a high-end practice, we are taking advantage of our large size and multiple VIP waiting areas to maximize social distancing.
- We are performing regular and careful screening of patients with a bias for suspicion that a patient might have the coronavirus.
- All staff are screened daily with a temperature check and symptom survey. All staff are required to wear a surgical mask, gloves, and perform frequent hand washing.
- We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas hourly (including lobbies, furniture, elevators, door handles, exam chairs, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant. All exam rooms and highly touched surfaces are sanitized in between patients.
- Because of the increased sanitizing requirements, we have reduced the number of patients that will be seen every hour and spacing out appointments.
- Since we have our own fully accredited on-site surgery center, we do not have actively infected patients using our operating rooms such as in hospitals. This provides a great security blanket for our patients. We are currently performing at full capacity and completely prepared to perform all scheduled surgeries and procedures and are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and well-being.
- We are postponing all advanced training sessions for visiting physicians and providers until June.
- We ask that all patients with upper respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath to please reschedule your appointments and call your family doctor.
- For more, you can always find up-to-date and accurate information on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Thank you for being a loyal patient. We will remain attentive to this situation and keep you updated on any changes with the practice. We are privileged to serve you and look forward to seeing you soon.