A one-of-a-kind, no downtime, facial that exfoliates, extracts, hydrates, and pampers. Sometimes referred to as the ‘celebrity facial’, the Hydrafacial MD device provides an aggressive facial without the hours of inflammation following an aggressive exfoliation and extraction. Hydrafacial, sometimes called a hydramicrodermabrasion, provides the benefits of microdermabrasion plus the benefits of a facial in one affordable treatment.
Signature Hydrafacial- 30 minute for $169.00
This treatment deeply cleanses pores, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates while delivering antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid filled super serums to the skin.
If you have any of the following skin conditions, we will customize your HydraFacial treatment by adding booster serums that produce remarkable improvements for:
- Acne-prone skin
- Aging skin (wrinkles, lines, dehydration, lax skin quality)
- Brown spots, pigmentation
The first step in creating a custom HydraFacial is to evaluate your skin condition and listen to your personal concerns. We offer an array of customized serum boosters to address various skin conditions, and leave your skin glowing, healthy, and refreshed, while warding off further damage. These boosters have been specially developed to bathe and infuse your skin during your custom HydraFacial treatment, and can include:
- Booster to minimize the appearance of skin discolorations, or calm the appearance of rosacea, brighten skin tone to leave you with a fresh, youthful glow.
- Booster to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, restore skin vitality and create a youthful, ultra-hydrated texture and appearance.
- Booster to minimize the signs of aging with a patented peptide or vitamin C serums.
- Antibacterial booster to deep clean pores, hydrate, and ward off acne breakouts.
Your Custom HydraFacial
At Northside Plastic Surgery, we can assist you to restore a more youthful, fresh quality to the skin on face, neck, décolleté, and hands. Imagine plumper, firmer, glowing skin that is healthy, hydrated, and nourished. The results of a custom HydraFacial are remarkable – once you have undergone the treatment, you will want to add a regular HydraFacial treatment to your skincare regimen. Your skin will thank you! It will be super-hydrated, gently and thoroughly exfoliated, and your skin quality enhanced with serum infusions selected to treat your specific concerns.
How does it work?
There are 4 steps:
- Cleansing and exfoliation: removal of dead skin cells to smooth the skin
- Peel: unlike other peels, there is minimal to no stinging or pain; the mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids improves exfoliation, pigment, fine lines, and acne.
- Vortex extraction: instead of manual extractions, the Hydrafacial MD treatment uses a vacuum-like handpiece (much like the one used in microdermabrasion) to bring impurities to the surface of the skin. This is everyone’s favorite part and is extremely satisfying.
- Infusions: The last step infuses antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to nourish, protect, and hydrate the face.
An optional 5th step adds boosters to maximally target specific issues such as age spots, discoloration, melasma, wrinkles, or redness.
What should I expect afterwards?
There is no downtime so at the end of the treatment, you can return back to work or out to dinner. You can use makeup immediately afterwards though the skin looks so good that many people go without makeup the rest of the day. Your skin will look brighter and feel softer.
How many do I need?
It depends. Most people use this as their monthly facial and purchase them in packages to save on each facial. If you are trying to treat oily congested skin, acne, or pigment, you may want to have the treatments every 2 weeks for 3-6 sessions to get the results quicker and then continue with a monthly facial regimen like you would normally.